You would like to know how to use the new 2108 feature to trace performance from the UI.
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
SAP Cloud for Customer
- Log into system as an administrator user.
- Click the User Profile icon at the top-right corner and select Settings.
- Navigate to Company Settings.
- In the right-hand side, scroll to find option Enable Performance Trace.
- Enable the same and Save.
- Log off and log back into the C4C system to ensure that change is applied.
To execute a trace:
- Click the User Profile icon at the top-right corner and select Start Performance Tracing.
- Once the trace is active, the user(s) affected should perform the where performance issue was faced.
- After this is done, access the User Profile icon menu again and click Stop Performance trace
- A prompt appears with a trace ID.
- Copy that trace ID and provide it to admin/SAP.
Note: The trace will be active only for 5 mins.
Performance Trace, 2108, New Functionality , KBA , LOD-CRM-PRF , Performance , How To