You add a PSM field to the Advanced Filter for a specific query and now you cannot add it to another query.
SAP Cloud For Customer
Reproducing the Issue
- Open Adaptation Mode.
- Go to Customers workcenter -> Accounts View.
- You are currently showing "All" Query. Click Advanced Filter Icon.
- Click/Highlight the Advanced Search Pane and drill into General Section in Adaptation Panel.
- Click Add -> Field. Scroll down to bottom of List and add a field of type "PSM" and choose "Apply".
- Now try to repeat the same steps as above but instead of "All" query(number 3 above), choose another query for example "My Accounts".
- You notice that the same field is not available for selection.
A PSM Field can only be added to one Query at any given time due to a technical limitation on SAP side where PSM fields use different binding paths.
This is the current expected behavior as per design. If you would like this option within the system, please submit an improvement request in our Influence Forum to SAP Product Management Team.
Please use link below.
PSM, Fields, Field, Add, Advanced, Advanced Search, Filter, Queries, View, Views, Screen, Screens, Search , KBA , AP-RC-UIF-FLX , Page Layout & Key User Configuration , Problem