You notice that, for some of your tickets, in the value help of the Service Technician Team field, the Company ID is automatically filtered with a value by default, while for others the filter is empty.
SAP Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
- Navigate to Service work center.
- Navigate to Tickets work center view.
- Open any ticket.
- Click Edit.
- Click to open the value help of the field Service Technician Team.
- Execute the query.
- Click on the Advanced Filter icon.
- See the Company ID is either fulfilled by default or empty, depending on the ticket opened.
The Company ID field value will retrieve the filter value by default in case the ticket has a Seller party maintained, otherwise, it will be left empty.
This is the system expected behavior.
Company, Company ID, Ticket, Service Request, Filter, Default, Query, Advanced Search, Service Technician Team, Value Help, C4C, Service Request Ticket, Service, Party, Seller, Seller Party, , KBA , LOD-CRM-SRP , Service Request Processing , How To