You are unable to hide/unhide fields in Petty Cash screen (either in Liquidity Management or Payment Management work centers) while using Tile view.
SAP Business ByDesign 2111 Release
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Liquidity Management or Payment Management work center.
- Go to the Petty Cash view.
- Click the Tile View icon.
- On top of the screen, right-hand side, click the User icon and Start Personalization Mode.
- Notice that no fields are displayed (No data message) hence you cannot hide/unhide fields.
Currently, it's not possible to personalize/adapt fields in the Tile View in Petty Cash screen.
To hide/unhide fields in Petty Cash screen you can use the List View instead of Tile View.
petty cash; tile view; list view; hide; unhide; personalization; adaptation , KBA , AP-PAY , Payment Processing , How To