- In the Schedule General Ledger Jobs app for job template 'Post General Journal Entries with Auto-Reverse' the incorrect date format is used/maintained.
- S/4HANA Cloud 2108
Reproducing the Issue
- Schedule General Ledger Jobs Apps.
- Job Template 'Post General Journal Entries with Auto-Reverse'.
- Maintain the parameters in DD.MM.YYYY as per user settings.
- When running the job the format MM.DD.YYYY is used.
- Issue is known and will be resolved in CE2111.
- Use the format MM.DD.YYYY as a workaround.
SAP Help "Post General Journal Entries with Auto-Reverse"
App ID F1927, Planned Reversal Date, Plnd Reversal Date, Wrong Date, UI, , KBA , FI-FIO-GL , Fiori UI for General Ledger Accounting , BC-SRV-APS-APJ , Catalog based application job , Known Error