- Can a Scheduled List of Values be deleted?
- How to delete Scheduled Instance of a List of Values?
- In the Business View Manager, it is possible to schedule a List of Values, but how to delete the Scheduled Instance of a List of Values?
- Note: Images and data in this SAP Knowledge Base Article is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
- SAP Crystal Reports 2013
- SAP Crystal Reports 2016
- SAP Crystal Reports 2020
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform 4.1
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform 4.2
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform 4.3
- To delete the Scheduled Instance of a List of Values:
- Start the Business View Manager, and logon to the SAP BusinessObjects Entrerprise.
- In the Repository Explorer pane, find the List of Values that have been scheduled.
Note: If you do not see the "Repository Explorer" pane, go under the menu "View", and select "Repository Explorer"
- Right click on the List of Values that was scheduled, and select "Edit List of Values..."
- In the "Edit List of Values" window, at the bottom left corner, click on the button: "Clear Instance"
Notice the Schedule Status will then show:
"There is no scheduled List of Values instance. This list of values executes on demand."
- Click "OK"
BVM, LOV, Delete Scheduled List of Values , KBA , BI-RA-CR , Crystal Reports designer or Business View Manager , How To
SAP Crystal Reports 2013 ; SAP Crystal Reports 2016 ; SAP Crystal Reports 2020