- A high number of dialog work processes on an ABAP Netweaver system are observed in a long running/hanging "Sequential Read of DB" or "READSEQ" action state.
- Tcodes SM50 & SM66 Overview show the following symptoms :
- Variations like "READSEQ" may be observed under the 'Action' column
- Work processes may also be encountering the same type of issues with the HANA system where the work process(es) are in a long running duration with a state of "Commit", "DB Commit" or "DB Update"
- SAP HANA PLATFORM EDITION 1.0
- SAP HANA PLATFORM EDITION 2.0
- SAP Netweaver AS ABAP
Dispatcher Stopped, disp+work, Dispatcher, YELLOW, Dispatcher Yellow Dialog queue full, Length of high priority queue exceeds limit, high dialog usage, READSEQ, R3trans failing with 0012, R3trans is giving an return code 0012, dialog work process are getting full, , KBA , HAN-DB-ENG , SAP HANA DB Engines , SV-PERF , Performance Problems , HAN-DB-PERF , SAP HANA Database Performance , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.