You would like to make use of UI Rules and Validations while adapting a custom screen.
- SAP Cloud for Customer
- SAP Cloud Applications Studio
Reproducing the Issue
- You have created an add-on on the Studio.
- You have created a custom BO.
- You have created custom screens or an EC.
- You have created the required extensibility anchors for the UI components.
Reproducing the issue:
- Navigate to the custom screen.
- Start Adaptation mode.
- The option to create the rule is missing.
UI rules are not supported to be created via adaptation mode for any custom screen.
One possible workaround is to create a Calculation Rule to control the field behavior on the UI Designer.
SAP Help Portal: Define Dynamic Behavior of a Field
PDI, SDK, UI, rule, validation, behavior, dynamic, field, custom, EC, start , KBA , AP-RC-UIF-DT , UI Framework Designtime , AP-RC-UIF-FLX , Page Layout & Key User Configuration , How To