When the user enters a Purchase Order in Fiori App Create Supplier Invoices, the currency in General Information is determined and can not be changed. How to change currency in Fiori App Create Supplier Invoices?
- SAP S/4HANA Cloud
Reproducing the Issue
- Open Fiori App Create Supplier Invoices.
- Maintain mandatory fields and reference a Purchase Order.
- The currency is determined and can not be changed.
- Open Fiori App Create Incoming Invoices.
- Click "Editing options" button.
- Check "Default Document Currency" setting.
- The default document currency depends on the settings for a specific user. Please modify this setting to select the "None" option if user want the currency field to still be changeable after entering the PO.
Create Supplier Invoices, F0859, Create Incoming Invoices, FB60, Document Currency, Default Document Currency, Editing options, Purchase Order , KBA , MM-IV-LIV , Logistics Invoice Verification , How To