You notice that, when selecting a demand in the resource scheduler, the Demand sub tab with additional details is displayed, however, after the demand is assigned to a technician, the sub tab is not displayed anymore.
SAP Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
- Navigate to Resource Scheduler work center.
- Navigate to Resource Scheduler work center view.
- Click in any demand in the list.
- See the Demand sub tab is displayed in the details.
- Assign the demand to a technician.
- Click on the assignment.
- See the Demand sub tab is not displayed anymore in the details.
Once the demand is assigned to a technician, it will become an assignment, hence, the demand details will not be visible anymore.
This is the system designed behavior.
- Contact your Account Executive.
- Check the link for SAP Advisory Services.
An alternative option may be to check the SAP Cloud for Customer Customer Influence to submit an idea:
Resource Scheduler, Demand, Assignment, Technician, Service Technician, C4C, Service, Sub Tab, Details, , KBA , LOD-CRM-RES , Resource Scheduling , How To