- Can we remove fields such as "Email Categories", "Email Triggers", etc from Email Services?
- We would like to ensure that certain users only have access to the Email Status and none of the other fields, how do we achieve it?
SAP SuccessFactors Onboarding
- Email Services are controlled by RBP Permissions
- We cannot remove he header names such as "Active Templates", "Email Status", "Email Trigger", "Email Settings" and "Email Categories"
- We can only control whether data should or should not be displayed under the above mentioned headers in Email Services
- Under Manage Permission Roles for the respective role, kindly grant the users only necessary permissions from the follow categories:
- Configure Email Framework Permissions
- Email Framework Object Permissions
- Below mentioned are the definitions of the permissions within "Configure Email Framework Permissions" :
- Configure Email Categories - Email category represents a certain email template group, such as the Buddy Category: category for buddy assignment and removal. It also includes rules for building email message attributes, such as recipient and content.
- Configure Email Triggers - Triggers can be applied as rules for sending emails. For example, Buddy Assignment Cancellation Trigger: Notify the assigned buddy that the task has been reassigned to a different colleague.
- Configure Email Templates - Email Template provides a specific email form generated by certain conditions and rules.
- Configure Audit Trail - This allows you to display a list of emails sent by the system. The Actions you can take include: View Email, Resend, and Display Details.
- Allow Resend Emails - This allows you to trigger new reminder emails and complete or edit the To and CC fields.
- The subsequent RBP Permissions are to be given for "Email Framework Object Permissions" as well.
Email Services, Email Template, Email Category, Email Trigger , KBA , LOD-SF-OBX-EML , Notifications , How To
SAP SuccessFactors Onboarding 2105 ; SAP SuccessFactors Onboarding 2111