When you are trying to unscope a question in the Business Configuration, you are getting the error "Address version Cyrillic already used"
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Business Configuration -> Implementation Project
- Select the Implementation Project and then Edit Project Scope.
- Go to Questions Tab.
- Navigate to Built in Services and Support -> Business Environment -> Addresses and Languages
- Uncheck the Question Do you want to specify textual master data using international address versions?
- Click Next -> Accept Preselected Answers and then Finish.
- You will get an error , "Address version Cyrillic already used"
You have an Obsolete Account in the system, Which still have a Cyrillic Name Version. If you delete this Name Version you should be able to uncheck the BC Question.
To delete the Cyrilic Name Version:
Go to Customers > Accounts > Advanced Search
Remove the “!(=Obsolete; )” filter out of the Parameter Status
Search for the relevant Account
Open the Account and then choose Actions -> International Version
Delete the Cyrillic Version and then save
Account, International Version, Business Configuration , KBA , LOD-LE-RC-ADR , Address , Problem