Error message "External code for PriceSpecificationElementTypeCode XXXX of Map Group ABC could not be determined" while replicating Sales Quote via service interface CustomerQuoteProcessingSalesOrderRequestOut.
SAP Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Administrator work center.
- Go to the General Setting work center view.
- Open the Web Service Message Monitoring under System Administration.
- Select query All.
- Search for erroneous message of service interface CustomerQuoteProcessingSalesOrderRequestOut.
- Error message: "External code for PriceSpecificationElementTypeCode XXXX of Map Group ABC could not be determined".
Since there is no code list mappings maintained for external condition XXXX hence system throws error message.
In the "Code List Mapping for Integration with External Applications and Solutions" BC fine-tuning activity, the Local Context for Local Data Type Name PriceSpecificationElementTypeCode is not maintained as "2".
- Go to Business Configuration work center.
- Go to Implementation Projects work center view and choose Open Activity List.
- Choose All Activities and find Code List Mapping for Integration with External Applications and Solutions activity.
- Choose Maintain Code List Mapping option.
- Search for PriceSpecificationElementTypeCode under Local Data Type Name.
- Under Code List Mapping Rule, select Add Row and maintain Local Context as 2.
- Perform Save.
- Reprocess the failed message and you can also trigger new replication messages.
PriceSpecificationElementTypeCode, CM_MBF_OPA_TRANSF_DEF, Exception , KBA , LOD-CRM-INT-ERP , Integration of C4C with ERP , AP-RC-WSM , Web Service Message Monitoring View , How To