- You are encountering a issue with the long text when using WebGUI for an EAM Transaction (e.g. IW31)
- When entering several lines in the header long text, the system is truncating the text and only leaving the first line
- This occurs if you change tabs within the transaction
- This does not happen in the SAPGUI version of the transaction.
- SAP ERP Plant Maintenance (PM)
- SAP ERP Customer Service (CS)
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
IW31, IW32, IW21, IW22, IW51, IW52, Web, GUI, Dynpro, Dympro, Fiori, Long Text, Header, Lines, Delete, Truncate, SAP GUI for HTML , KBA , PM-WOC-MO , Maintenance Orders , EP-PCT-MAN-MW , BP for Maintenance Worker , BC-FES-WGU , SAP GUI for HTML , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.