- An Error message comes up when trying to Edit the end date of a Previous Global assignment :"The new start date cannot be greater than the end date. Please enter a date on or before DD/MM/YYYY"
- The Dates being entered or the dates that are existing in the portlet are valid.
- SAP SuccessFactors HXM Suite
- SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central
Reproducing the Issue
Navigate to People profile of the user and extend the global assignment of the user
- The issue with having two records on the same date/after the "Back from Global Assignment" on the home, when the system is trying to sync/move forward the "Back from GA" record.
- The home employment has a "Back from GA" record, and then two manager change records on the same date.
The Solution is to consider collapsing all three records into one record. or
- Delete the two manager change records, then perform the global assignment extension, and then again re-add the manager change records.
- Or alternatively, move the manager change records to some date in the future as long as that date is on/after the desired new global assignment end date.
SF, EC, Success factors, Employee Central, GA Error , KBA , LOD-SF-EC-CGA , Global Assignment & Concurrent Employment , Known Error