You are using the scope item 4MT Advanced Payment Management to generate payments in Advanced Payment Management. The uploaded file generates an error.
SAP S/4HANA Cloud
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to App Manage Incoming Payment Files.
- Choose Import.
- Choose Payment File for Advanced Payment Management.
- Choose Add to upload the ISO XML payment file.
- Converter ID: ISO Inbound MBC.
- Choose Process.
Mismatch between the bank file and the bank account master data with respect to the account number.
The mismatch in leading zeros between the bank file and the bank account master data see App Manage Bank Accounts. It can be solved in two ways:
Remove/add leading zero of account number used in the file according to the requirement.
Create a new bank account with/without the leading zero to match the account number used in the file.
The steps to follow:
- Open the old account in ‘Manage Bank Accounts’ and edit it.
- Click tab ‘House Bank Account Connectivity’.
- Select the house bank account and click ‘Delete’.
- Click ‘Save’ to save the changes.
- Then create the bank account with/without leading zero again.
F1680, S4_PC, Manage, Incoming, Payment, Files, uploaded, file, generates, an, error, not, possible, 4MT, Advanced, Payment, Management , KBA , FIN-FSCM-PF , Payment Factory , Problem