- An Application error occurs when trying to re-enroll an employee into an HSA plan from a past date
- Enrollment does work when using the current date (as of today)
- Even when enrolled using the current date, the employer contribution for coverage of the employee + family is not taken into consideration
- It always, by default, takes the single coverage
- Coverage has been defined in the corresponding HDHP insurance plan
- SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central
KI2111, BEN-9599, CMP, Compensation, enrollment, benefits, Health Savings Account, HSA, past, application error , KBA , LOD-SF-EC-GBF , Global Benefits , Known Error
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.