You are reporting based on data source Ticket [CRMSRQHB], and when seeing values for key figure Number of Tickets Completed on Schedule the values don't match with the Number of Completed Tickets key figure.
SAP Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Business Analytics work center.
- Go to the Design Reports view.
- Find and open any report based on data source Ticket [CRMSRQHB].
- Filter the report results by a particular time range.
- Add the key figures Number of Tickets Completed on Schedule and Number of Completed Tickets into the report Column Fields pane, under View section.
- The values for Number of Tickets Completed on Schedule are higher than for Number of Completed Tickets. The expected behavior would be the values to match.
The related fields are key figures of type Restriction, meaning their results are based on specific characteristics. When checking into the Key Figure settings from the report documentation details, it's possible to see that these key figures are actually related to different characteristics.
Number of Tickets Completed on Schedule [CRMSRQHB_RKF_03] is restricted to Characteristic: "Completion by" [DOC_REST_SCHED], while Number of Completed Tickets [CRMSRQHB_RKF_01] is restricted to Characteristic: "Lifecycle Status" [DOC_S_SRQ_LC].
This is the expected behavior, as the key figures are related to different characteristics and therefore will display different values, according to their individual restriction.
Number of Tickets Completed on Schedule; Wrong Key Figure values; Wrong Key Figure in Ticket; , KBA , AP-RC-ANA , C4C, ByD, Travel: Analytics Tools & Frameworks , How To