With the release of the 2H 2021 release, Microsoft Teams is now able to be integrated with SAP SuccessFactors Learning. Links to Microsoft's guides are available below.
SAP SuccessFactors Learning
The below links are subject to change per Microsoft. Any assistance with setup and integration of Microsoft Teams, Microsoft Azure, and SuccessFactors Learning should be worked on with Microsoft Support. Customers can engage with their account executives or CSMs to get implementation assistance from SAP Professional Services or Certified Partner. SAP Support cannot provide assistance in Microsoft Teams or Microsoft Azure settings/configurations.
- Register your Microsoft Teams app
- Configure the Microsoft Teams app to expose a web API
- Configure a client application to access a web API
- Allow applications to access online meetings on behalf of a user
- Grant per-user application access policy
- Microsoft Graph permissions reference - Microsoft Graph | Microsoft Docs
Regarding the concerns on permissions, please refer to the attached resource noting you should consult your Microsoft support for further assistance especially where using MSteams outside of LMS integration.
Use the VLS Guide for the steps required on LMS. There is further information in the attached Supplementary VLS guide in this knowledge base article.
vls, teams, microsoft, vle, apis, integration, links, help, guide, , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS-VLS , Virtual Learning System , How To
|Supplementary VLS Configuration for Microsoft Teams.pdf|