Error 'Business task is inconsistent - no valid responsible person/organization' in theApplication Log of the Notification Task 'Approved Purchase Order Changed'.
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Application and User Management work center.
- Go to the Business Task Management view.
- Search and select a New task with Subject 'Approved Purchase Order Changed'.
- Click on the Determine Assignment button.
- Open the created Application Log.
- See the errors:
Business task is inconsistent - no valid responsible person/organization
Searching for responsible in non-configurable work category: Purchase Order Approvers from Simulation
The system is trying to notify the person that approved the document that a change happened, however since the user is no longer valid in the company, then the notification cannot find them and user should select another person for the task manually.
Since the user validity is removed, system would not know whom to determine the responsible and hence this is unassigned. This is the current behavior of the system.
Approved Purchase Order Changed, Purchase Order, Notification Task, Business Task Management , KBA , AP-SRM-FND , AP SRM Foundation , How To