The requirement is to set FTE field to 0 (during a LOA operation) by using a custom rule.
SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central
Reproducing the Issue
- To bypass the automatic FTE Field Calculation with Standard Hours Field, configuring a custom-string for Stand Hours Field and disabling the Standard Hours Field in BCUI is required.
- Based on the Guide, as long as the above criteria is met, rule should set FTE field to 0 in the UI, but this is not being respected.
- Despite of the rule setting the FTE value to 0 (confirmed by rule trace), UI still displays the field as 1.
- Please note that this has been acknowledged by Engineering Team and they are currently working on a fix.
- Once there are updates on their progress, this article will be updated, so kindly keep track of it.
KI2111, FTE, field, calculation, 0, 1, rule, trace, custom, LOA, Leave of Absence, request, UI, not respecting, issue, display, standard hour, ECT-185080. , KBA , LOD-SF-EC-JOB-RUL , Job Info Business Rules , LOD-SF-EC , Employee Central , LOD-SF-EC-TIM , Time Off , Known Error