The Scheduled Program agenda page is not loading in some locales (e.g. Danish, Finnish and Ukrainian)
SAP SuccessFactors Learning
Reproducing the Issue
- Login as LMS Admin (Active Locale: Danish)
- Learning Activities > Programs
- Search and edit a scheduled program
- Edit agenda
- Notice the 3 dots and page is not loading
- The root reason is the date format error.
- The issue occurs when date pattern contains "MMM"
- The code fix for the data format error is confirmed will be implemented on the next release b2205.
- Workaround: If your preference is the affected locale (e.g. Danish, Ukrainian), please use a different date format pattern.
SF, Success Factors, LMS, learning, LRN-122997, active locale, scheduled program, agenda, Danish, WEF-19051 , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS-PRO , Programs , LOD-SF-LMS-LAN , Language Packs & Translation , Known Error