- You have create tickets via OData API with a formatted text (ServiceRequestTextCollection with Typecode 10004)
- When using special tags like h4, the ODATA API returns an 500 error: Tag <h4> is not found in the include list::Tag <h4> is not found in the include list.
- When they create a custom field with type "formatted text" the payload with the "h4" works fine
SAP Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
- Perform a POST request to the Service Request Text Collection using POSTMAN
- For example, as a tests use the following sample data:
- URL: [yourtenant].crm.ondemand.com
- Odata POST:
- URL: https://[yourtenant].crm.ondemand.com/sap/c4c/odata/v1/c4codataapi/ServiceRequestCollection('00163E03A0701ED28A8644CF8D83AE76')/ServiceRequestTextCollection
"TypeCode" : "10011",
"FormattedText":"<h4> test HTML injection </h4>"
- If you perform the same POST without the <h4> and </h4> tags, the operation is successful
Working as designed
- The Tag <h4> is not allowed in ServiceRequestTextCollection OData.
- For a list of available tags that can be used, please refer to the below screen shot
Data Workbench, DWB, Template, Service Request, OData, Service, C4C, missing, Tags, API, HTML, ticket, a, b, br, span, p, strong, sub, sup, tt, u, ul, div, s, li, img, img/ , KBA , LOD-CRM-SRP-API , Ticket API & Odata , How To