This article will provide you information on how to approve Offer Approvals via ODATA API
SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Management
The function import makes action to approve a candidate based on application id. To execute the action two parameters are required: application id and comment.
- You need to approve the application offer in a specific order. The order is defined on approver list in the offer application.
- You need this application in an “offer” status.
- At a time, one approver can execute the action “approve”.
- The application will change to status “completed” only after all approvers approve it, meantime the status is “pending”.
NOTE: Below link is an example for salesdemo instance hosted in DC4, you will have to change the URL to reflect your instance: "api4.successfactors.com" for performance manager in DC4 , or "api10preview.sapsf.com" for preview in DC10.
NOTE: Loging format is <USERNAME>@<Company ID (case Sensitive)> + User's Password.
- Get the application, where the id 3340 and make an approve action.
- Operation: GET
You will receive the below results:
<d:approveOffer xmlns:m="http://schemas.microsoft.com/ado/2007/08/dataservices/metadata" xmlns:d="http://schemas.microsoft.com/ado/2007/08/dataservices">Offer approved successfully.</d:approveOffer>
approve offer via API, Offer Approval, ODATA, API , KBA , LOD-SF-RCM-API , Webservices & APIs , LOD-SF-RCM-CAO , Candidate Offers, Offer Letters , How To