Customer is not able to activate Flexible Billing Output for Professional Services when creating a custom Aggregation Rule and using the standard form template SDBIL_CI_PROF_SRV_ES.
SAP S/4 HANA Cloud All Versions
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to SSCUI 103967 - Define Rules for Flexible Billing Output Aggregation - PS.
- Click on "copy as" button and create a new Aggregation Rule.
- Invert the level 2 and level 3 on "Time and Expense Items".
- Then click on save.
- Go to SSCUI 104023 - Define Formulas for Flexible Billing Output Aggregation - PS
- In the Dialog Structure - Define Formulas click on "active" the new custom Aggregation Rule
- Then in the Decision table set the custom parameters
- After that, create a Preliminary Billing Document with the standard form template
- Then go to "Manage Preliminary Billing Documents" app and in the Output field, click on "display document"
- Check that description is with the wrong information.
Customer is using the standard form template for a custom Aggregation Rule.
When the Aggregation Rule is changed the customer must also change the form to display it properly.
If you're using Posting_Period as an Aggregation Rule, you need to show the AggregationStartDate as table title. When you use other fields it's necessary to show the AggregationName. This means, when you change the Aggregation, i.e. create a custom aggregation, you'll need to adapt also the form to show the proper values because our delivered forms are all made for the standard rule.
KBA , SD-BIL-GF-OC , Output Control Billing , Problem