Out of range check-in is showing as "No" at the header of the visit even latitude and longitude fields are maintained in the account.
SAP Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Visits work center.
- Open the visit ABC (ABC stands for the Visit ID).
- Observe: The Out of Range Check-In indicator is "NO"
Even latitude and longitude fields are maintained in the corresponding account.
All the mandatory criteria are not maintained.
Please make sure to maintain all the below criteria:
- Address snapshot and geo location of the customer should be maintained
- Country/region code
- Visit proximity should be scoped
- Check-in range configuration has to be maintained
Visit Check In Range, Latitude and Longitude, Out of Range Check-In, Indicator, customer location , KBA , check-in , out of range check-in , LOD-CRM-ACT-VST , Visit Planning , LOD-CRM-ACT , Activities , Problem