- In Integration Center after clicking only 'Run Preview Records' it will immediately put data in the profile.
"Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
- SAP SuccessFactors Integration
Reproducing the Issue
- Create an integration via Integration Center on clicking 'Run Preview Records', it will immediately put data in the profile.
- When you click the 'Run Preview Records' button, OData call is executed. Based on correctness of mapping and data, your data is upserted or created to your SAP SuccessFactors application based on the settings specified from the Field Detail View or Field Mapping View. The results of the Run Preview Records appear in the first column labeled: Run Results Status
- Clicking on 'Run Preview Records' validates and upserts the data in the system. This is how the product is designed.
- Guide Section : Errors and Using the Run Preview Records
Run preview records, Integration center, Upsert, import, validate, warning , KBA , LOD-SF-INT-INC-FWK , Integration Center UI Framework , Problem