You wish to view API names for objects and associated fields but do not know where to find this.
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
SAP SuccessFactors HXM Suite
To view API Objects and their associated fields, you can view the API Data Dictionary.
SuccessFactors has two API Data Dictionaries:
- OData API Data Dictionary
- OData (Open Data Protocol) is an ISO/IEC approved, OASIS standard that defines a set of best practices for building and consuming RESTful APIs.
- The ODATA API Dictionary does not mirror Ad Hoc Reports. This means the fields/properties that can be found in the Ad Hoc Reports may not necessarily be available in the ODATA API Data Dictionary and vice versa.
- Support Operations (e.g. Query) will be listed for the object.
- Fields/properties can be mirrored in Integration Center.
- SFAPI Data Dictionary
- The structure and objects are different in the SFAPI Data Dictionary.
- Supported Operations (e.g Query) will be listed for the object.
- SFAPI is now deprecated - however there is still one object available to user: CompoundEmployee.
- You will be able to see all objects but deprecated will be beside their name, except CompoundEmployee.
- Click on the +box to expand the object and see associated fields.
- Scroll to the right to view the attributes.
OData API Data Dictionary, SFAPI Data Dictionary, Data Dictionary, OData API, SFAPI, entities, objects, fields , KBA , LOD-SF-INT-ODATA , OData API Framework , LOD-SF-INT , Integrations , How To