Validation error ("Submitted file tab does not match with the Record Type selected for the import. Please choose appropriate Data Import Template and Record Type") occuring during the import data of a learning assignment record to users.
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
SAP SuccessFactors Learning
Reproducing the Issue
- Login into Learning Administration >
- Download the Learning Assignment template >
- Fill the document with the data as required >
- Change the name of the file tab >
- Import the template >
- Record type: Learning Assignment >
- Import Option: Add >
- Choose the file to be uploaded >
- Submit >
- The validation error occurs.
The name of the file tab CANNOT be changed.
The tab of the file to be uploaded needs to be named as in the original template: Learning Assignment.
The name of the file doesn't interfere with the upload.
validation, error, tab, name, file, learning, assignment, import, data, Submitted file tab does not match with the Record Type selected for the import. Please choose appropriate Data Import Template and Record Type , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS-LMP , Learning Marketplace , LOD-SF-LMS , Learning Management System , Problem