Is it possible to delete a field on a transported Custom Business Object (CBO)?
- SAP S/4HANA Cloud
- Custom Business Objects app
- It is not possible to delete fields of a CBO once it has been transported.
- Workaround: Use UI Adaptation to hide the field on the UI.
- This works for the list as well as the detail page.
- Once you are in UI Adaptation mode, click the column on the list, if it is visible, and hide it via the column settings.
- On the detail page, click the field and then the minus button to remove the field.
- Please see the documentation here: Adapting SAP Fiori UIs at Runtime - Key User Adaptation
delete field property custom business object cbo transported collection software , KBA , BC-SRV-APS-EXT-BO , Custom Tables and Nodes , BC-SRV-APS-EXT-SL , Manage and Import Software Collections , How To