- When journal is opened from consolidation tab, "UJJ_EXCEPTION_144" error occurs.
- Details error is: UJJ_EXCEPTION_144 The modeling for model XX has been changed. There may be some changes in modeling: dimensions being added, deleted or modified; fixed member(s) of a superior dimension being added or removed. So please roll back the changes related to modeling or delete all journal templates under this model.
- Modification is made to the Model XX. E.g. Dimension added or deleted.
- SAP Business Planning and Consolidation 10.1, version for SAP Netweaver
- SAP Business Planning and Consolidation 11.X, version for SAP BW/4HANA
BPC BW4/HANA, SAP BPC for BW/4HANA, standard, classic, BPC11.1, BPC10.1, embedded, SAP BPC for NW, consolidation, journal entry, journal entries , KBA , BW-PLA-BPC-JNL , Journals , EPM-BPC-NW-CC-JNL , Journals , EPM-BPC-BW4-CON-JNL , BPC/4 - Journals , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.