- When launching a Link to Another Website module type, learners get error message: "refused to connect"
- Unable to launch external content via Link to Another Website module type
- External videos are not loading
- The learners are getting the error: (name of landing page website) "refused to connect"
- Embed content module not working
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
SAP Litmos Training
iframe, external, refused, connect, video, not loading, link, broken, youtube, embed content, module, module not working, embed, https, secure https, Link to another website, iframes, X-Frame-Options, embedded content, CAT, Content Authoring Tool , KBA , LOD-SF-LIT-MOEL , Modules - Link to another website , LOD-SF-LIT , SAP Litmos Product , LOD-SF-LIT-MOCA , Modules - Content Author , LOD-SF-LIT-MOEC , Modules - Embedded content , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.