- Replication is setup to use MSA
- However, one table on the primary needs to have a name change on the target:
- For example PDB..abc needs to be RDB..abc_new
- How is this done?
- SAP Replication Server (SRS) all versions
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) all versions
SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise 16.0 ; SAP Replication Server 16.0
KBA , BC-SYB-REP , Sybase Replication Server (standalone) , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.