- Client connection unexpectedly terminated
- Errorlog contains an infected with 11 error with an "Address:" line showing the function kbfusage()
- The following stack trace includes these functions:
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE)
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise Cluster Edition (ASE CE)
kbfusage, Sybase, infected, signal, SEGV, SIGSEGV, segment violation, storage access violation, kisignal, CR#825413 , KBA , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.