The warning message "The link will take you to a third-party site. Are you sure you want to go to..." is still appearing to user when accessing an item which redirect to an external website.
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
SAP SuccessFactors Learning
Reproducing the Issue
- Admin navigates to System Administration > Configuration > System Configuration > WEB_SECURITY >
- Enable the external notification feature, by setting enableInterstitialForExternalURL=true >
- Add the domain to the Allowlist (Whitelist) as per Warning Users Before They Navigate to an External Website >
- Access item >
- When starting the course and clicking on the hyperlink, system redirects user to a external website >
- The message below is displayed:
The issue is planned to be fixed with the 2111 Patch 9 (SAP SuccessFactors Community).
external,website,notification,message,warning,enableInterstitialForExternalURL,whitelist,allowlist , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS-NOT , Notifications , Known Error