- The external SRS replicates data out from HADR using table-level replication.
- However, the external SRS' inbound queues (IBQ) receive DML statements for all tables in the primary databases and not only for tables that are set for replication via table-level replication definitions.
- The external SRS' inbound queues grow larger than expected.
- SAP Replication Server (SRS) 16.0
- High Availability Disaster Recovery (HADR) with external replication
repdef, CR825803, CR#825803, 825803, SPQ, Agent, Simple Persistent Queue, limitation, design, feature, request , KBA , BC-SYB-REP , Sybase Replication Server (standalone) , Product Enhancement
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.