- You are using Custom Analytical Queries app.
- You want to create a custom analytical query based on a custom CDS view cube scenario
- The custom CDS view which is the data source of the custom analytical query, the main data source does not have parameters and the associated data source has parameters. Hence, the parameters have been added manually.
Reproducing the Issue
1. Create a custom CDS view YY1_XXX with a primary data source without parameters and a secondary data source with parameters(P_1 and P_2).
In this way, the parameter won't be automatically added.
2. Add the parameters from the secondary data source to the view YY1_XXX
3. Create a custom query based on YY1_XXX
Error: Input parameter P_2 has a different position in bound view YY1_XXX
The parameters order is switched in the custom CDS view. You have created custom CDS view adding P_2 in the first position in the parameters tab.
Switching the order of the parameters, adding P_1 in the first position and P_2 in the second position.
KBA , BC-SRV-APS-EXT-AQD , Fiori based Query Designer , Problem