When creating a ticket from an incoming e-mail, you notice that the hyperlinks are not maintained in the Ticket Description field, while they are maintained in the ticket interaction.
SAP Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
- Navigate to Service work center.
- Navigate to Tickets work center view.
- Open any ticket.
- See the Description field.
- See that any text with hyperlinks are not maintained.
- Navigate to Interactions tab.
- See the hyperlinks are maintained.
When a ticket is created from an e-mail, the system design is to copy the plain content from the e-mail to the description of the ticket.
This means that just the text of the hyperlink is copied over, and not that structuring/formatting/metadata that indicates and assigns some specific behavior to the hyperlink.
This is the system designed behavior.
Ticket, Description, Service, Service Request, Link, URL, Hyperlink, Description Field, Field, C4C, E-mail, Inbound E-mail, Ticket Description, , KBA , LOD-CRM-SRP , Service Request Processing , How To