When using fair share rule C, you want to understand which destination will be chosen first.
- Will it start with the location with the highest quota?
- Will it start with the location with the smaller quota?
- Will the distribution be randomly?
- SAP Supply Chain Management (SCM)
- SAP Advanced Planning and Optimization (SCM-APO)
- SAP Supply Chain Management Supply Network Planning (SCM-APO-SNP)
- Deployment (DPL)
quota arrangement, distribution, sequence, outbound, deployment, fair share, ATD , KBA , SCM-APO-SNP-DPL , Deployment , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.