- The error "You do not have permission to edit the value. Please contact your system administrator." is thrown when editing Compensation Information via History (clock icon).
- Permissions are correct.
- The error does not occur when the change is performed using the pencil icon.
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
- SAP SuccessFactors HXM Suite
- SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Compensation Information portlet;
- Click the clock icon;
- Select a record and Edit;
- Make a change to the existing pay components (e.g. change the pay component value);
- Save - the error is shown.
The issue has been fixed in preview and production environments.
release, defect, 2h2021, You do not have permission to edit the value, compensation information, pay component, history, edit, Validate hash failed!, ECT-185301, KBA , LOD-SF-EC-CMP , Compensation Information & One-Time Bonus , Bug Filed