- Crystal Reports schedule failed with error after upgrade to BI4.3:
While trying to invoke the method java.util.List.add(java.lang.Object) of a null object loaded from local variable 'errorMsgs'
- No issue in crystal report 2020 designer tool.
- Can refresh the report without any issue.
- Reports has picture and subreport.
- JobServerChild.exe process crashed when schedule the report.
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform (BI) 4.x
- Crystal Reports 2020
- Windows only
Reproducing the Issue
- Upgrade from BI 4.1 to BI 4.3
- In Crystal Reports 2020, open a crystal report from BI server, then resave it to BI server.
- Schedule the crystal report to Run Now.
- The crystal report schedule failed, when trying to check the detailed failed reason, get the error in detailed page: While trying to invoke the method java.util.List.add(java.lang.Object) of a null object loaded from local variable 'errorMsgs'
We use GDIPlus to draw the picture, but the GDIPlus is unloaded incorrectly.
The issue has been fixed with a internal report, please upgrade to 4.3 Patch 1.2 or later patches.
2151614 - Webi schedules fail with error "while trying to invoke the method java.util.Locale.toString() of a null object loaded from local variable 'locale'"
KBA , BI-BIP-ADM , BI Servers, security, Crystal Reports in Launchpad , Problem