You migrated opportunity via Data WorkBench but have noticed that the products price is not editable.
SAP Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Data WorkBench
- Upload opportunity ABC (ABC stand for the Opportunity ID) created on xx.yy.202x
- Go to the Sales
- Open the opportunities view
- Open the Opportunity ABC
- Go to the Products Tab
- The price is not editable
- Open another Opportunity XYZ (XYZ stand for the opportunity ID) which was not migrated created on zz.aa.202x
- Observe: The price is editable.
One of the Causes could be:
- The difference is not due to import but caused by a business configuration change.
- The opportunity document type is currently configured as with Internal Pricing (Business Configuration -> Opportunities -> Maintain Document Types).
- The opportunity XYZ that was created with this configuration on zz.aa.202x therefore has the facet Pricing and the pricing fields are editable.
- Opportunity ABC was created earlier (on xx.yy.202x), before the opportunity document type was configured as with Internal Pricing. Hence, this opportunity does neither have the facet Pricing not the pricing fields on facet Products.
- Configuration changes of the document type are only effective for opportunities created after the change, but naturally do not affect existing opportunities.
The system works as expected
Document Type, Prices, Configuration change, products , KBA , LOD-CRM-OPP , Opportunity Management , How To