Some functional areas are missing in the list when you try to assign them in reporting structure of Income Statement.
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Business Configuration work center.
- Go to Overview view.
- Search and open Charts of Accounts, Financial Reporting Structures, Account Determination activity.
- Click on Edit financial reporting structures.
- Edit the financial reporting structure in question.
- Select the element in question and then click on Actions->Assign Functional Areas, but you cannot see all the functional areas in the list.
Only the functional areas not already in use in the financial reporting structure can be assigned.
You can create a new functional area to be assigned in reporting structure or remove the current assignment of functional areas.
You can also refer to the help documents below:
Functional Area, Reporting Structure, Income Statement, Expense of Function, 功能范围，报告结构 , KBA , AP-ACC-GL , General Ledger Account , Problem