An error is thrown when trying to edit a Pool Feature List that already has candidates added on it in Manage Data "???POOL_CANT_EDIT_STATUS_IF_POOL_MEMBERS???".
SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Management
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Manage Data;
- Search for "Pools" and select the pool you want to edit;
- Click on "Take Action" -> "Make Correction";
- Under "Pool Feature List" click on "Details";
- Try to change "Default Candidate Status";
- Click on "Done" and "Save";
- Error message is displayed: ???POOL_CANT_EDIT_STATUS_IF_POOL_MEMBERS???
This is expected behavior as you're trying to edit a Talent Pool that already have candidates on it.
If you want to edit that you'll need to create a new talent pool, or remove the candidates from the current talent pool, perform the changes you need and add the candidates again.
Talent, Pool, Manage, Data, Pool, Feature, List, Changes, POOL_CANT_EDIT_STATUS_IF_POOL_MEMBERS , KBA , LOD-SF-RCM-CRM , Candidate Relationship Management , Problem