- How to upgrade Tomcat 7.0 installed with SAP Analytics Cloud Simple Deployment Kit?
- SAP Analytics Cloud Agent is still deployed on Tomcat 7.0
- SAP Analytics Cloud (Enterprise)
- SAC Simple Deployment Kit
- Tomcat 7.0
- Tomcat 7.0 has reached it's end-of-support on 23rd March, 2021
- Tomcat 9.0 is now bundled with SAP Analytics Cloud Simple Deployment Kit starting from 1.0.317 version
- You can download the latest SAC Kit and upgrade the tomcat version by selecting the option to Repair/Upgrade as per user guide.
- 2569847 - Where can you find SAC user assistance (help) to use, configure, and operate it more effectively?
- Have a question? Ask it here and let our amazing SAP community help! Or reply and share your knowledge!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening an incident for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- 2511489 - Troubleshooting performance issues in SAP Analytics Cloud
- Search for SAP Analytics Cloud content using Google or Bing:
- Note: Add relevant text or warning/error messages to the text search field to filter results.
- SAP Analytics Cloud Connection Guide
- Getting Started with SAP Analytics Cloud Expert Community page
- SAP Analytics Cloud Get More Help and SAP Support
- Need More Help? Contact Support or visit the solution finder today!
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
SAC Simple Deployment Kit, SAC Kit, Tomcat 7.0, end of support, Latest, version, upgrade, Sac, Connector, Live, Acquisition, Up, Set, setup, Model, BW, Connect, Story, Tenant, Import, Failed, Using, Working, SAML, SSO, sapanalyticscloud, sap analytical cloud, sap analytical cloud, SAC, sap analyst cloud, connected, failure, stopped , KBA , LOD-ANA-AQU , Import Data Connections (Acquiring Data) , LOD-ANA-DES , Story Design & Visualizations , LOD-ANA-ADM , SAC Administration , Problem