- Although inspection characteristic should be in status 4 (Skip) according to the applied dynamic modification rule, it is in status 1 (Must be processed) in results recording.
- Inspection lot does not have status SKIP (I0209 - Skip lot).
"Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal test systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
- SAP ERP Quality Management (QM)
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
- SAP S/4HANA, on-premise
QM-IM-IL, skip, inspection lot, characteristic, QE51N, QE01, QE02, QE03, QE11, QE12, QE13, QA03, QA02, I0209, Skiplose, Merkmal , KBA , QM-IM-IL , Inspection Lot Creation , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.