- Although inspection characteristic should be in status 4 (Skip) according to the applied dynamic modification rule, it is in status 1 (Must be processed) in results recording.
- Inspection lot does not have status SKIP (I0209 - Skip lot).
"Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal test systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
- SAP ERP Quality Management (QM)
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
- SAP S/4HANA, on-premise
QM-IM-IL, skip, inspection lot, characteristic, QE51N, QE01, QE02, QE03, QE11, QE12, QE13, QA03, QA02, I0209, Skiplose, Merkmal , KBA , QM-IM-IL , Inspection Lot Creation , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.