When creating new Asset by using standard Fiori application 'Manage Fixed Assets' App, the OK button is disabled.
Reproducing the Issue
- Enter Manage Fixed Assets App
- Click Create
- Enter Company code and Asset class
- Cannot proceed further, OK button is grayed out
The preliminary steps have not been completed from scope item J62.
Complete 2.4 Preliminary Steps as detailed in the Best Practices Guide.
- Please enter the transfer date in the Make Company Code Settings app.
- In test script J62, you must satisfy the prerequisite mentioned under the Prerequisite - Preliminary Steps - Validate Asset Accounting System Readiness section. You must confirm that the Takeover Date is filled before starting AA testing in the Legacy Data Transfer section.
- Please use the app Make Company Code Settings - Asset Accounting-Specific and maintain LDT segment for company codes
- Note After the initial content activation is finalized, you must define a take-over date. This defines the current fiscal year and last closed fiscal year in Asset Accounting. The takeover date is critical for system processing, as it identifies the point in time that old asset values are loaded. For Cloud systems, this is usually the prior year end day. For example, if the system is in FY-2017 and the company is on a standard calendar Fiscal Year, the TAKEOVER DATE is 12/31/2016. Caution This implies the loading of old legacy assets is as of the Year End 2016.
create asset, cannot create asset, Manage Fixed Assets, asset master data, create asset master data, App ID F3425 , KBA , FI-AA-AA-A , Master Data , FI-FIO-AA , Fiori UI for Asset Accounting , Problem