- You are using the workflow to sent e-mail notification
- Business requirement is to send these e-mail notifications in different languages based on the recipients language
Image/Data is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
SAP Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
- When a ticket is assigned to this user, he/she receives the e-mail notification is English, instead of Spanish or any other corresponding language
- Your expectation is for the user to receive the e-mail notification in his/her preferred language
Administrators can maintain different e-mail templates in different languages in the workflow configuration with the following steps:
- Go to the desired Work Flow Rule or create a new rule
- Under "Subject", click the button to open the popup, as seen below
- From the popup window, maintain the different languages and upload a translated version of the HTML
Language for workflow rule is determined as below sequence:
- If recipient has a user in system, the language would be first read from identity.
- To check this:
- Login with Recipient User ID.
- Go to Personalize->My Settings->Language.
- To check this:
- Go to Customers -> Accounts/Individual Customer ( Based on recipient is an Individual customer or it is associated with an Account )
- Go to Language
In the above screenshot, you can see that English is marked as the default language.
E-mail, interaction, ticket, placeholder, language, translation, template, workflow, determination , KBA , LOD-CRM-WKF , Workflow , LOD-CRM-SRP-INT , Ticket Interactions , Problem