When performing a change in a Business Partner for country XYZ and extending it as Supplier, the Information message pops up.
Do not enter a PBC/POR number for country/region XYZ
(where XYZ represents the country)
SAP S/4HANA Cloud CE2111
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the app Maintain Business Partner
- Find and Open the Business Partner ID
- Switch Between Display and Change such that you are in Change mode
- Make a small change
- Select Save
- System displays the Information message
The information message appears only if you have entered:
- Some value for the field PBC/ISR number (Supplier: General Data Tab) AND
- The entered country of address other than BR/CH/FL/DK AND
- The check for Other Data is enabled for the given country using SSCUI – 102592 - Set Country-Specific Checks
In case the country of the Business Partner is any other than the ones listed in the above condition, and still the Information message is appearing, then the check for ISR number was not complete due to technical reasons and hence the validations were improved in CE2111. But the initial check was missed that when the value for ISR number is empty, do not execute the validations due to which you are getting an Information message.
This is a regression issue.
This issue will be been fixed with the CE2202 upgrade, so that you will not get any messages when the value for ISR is not filled in Vendor General data.
As the displayed message is an Information message, you could still go ahead and save the Business Partner by ignoring the Information message/pop up, as this is not a blocker for business continuity.
Maintain Business Partner, PBC, POR, Supplier, Vendor, Information Message, ISR , KBA , pbc , por , isr , LO-MD-BP , Business Partners , Known Error