When you add more than one contact in Lead, you will receive an error message, but you will still be able to save.
SAP Cloud for Customer.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Sales Work Center.
- Go to the Leads View.
- Search and open lead ID: ABC (ABC stands for the lead ID).
- Go to the Contact tab.
- Add more than one contact.
- Observe: ''Please use not more than 1 contact(s) for role Account''
In the Business Configuration activity Maintain Involved Parties, you have selected the Contact of Account as Unique. This means that the lead can only have one contact.
- Go to the Business Configuration work center.
- Go to the Implementation Projects view.
- Select the relevant project and choose Open Activity List button.
- Search and open Leads.
- Open Maintain Involved Parties.
- In the next screen find the entry Contact of Account for which you have checked the Unique option.
- You need to un-check the Unique option.
unique, leads, Involved parties, Contact of Account , KBA , LOD-CRM-LM , Lead Management , Problem